In India, MBBS is a dream of many medical students which is why they need to find an affordable medical degree. When it comes to overseas MBBS study, especially in the field of medicine, Romania is one of the most preferred destinations for Indian students.
MBBS in Romania is much more affordable than its Indian counterpart. The fees are far less than the ones charged by various medical institutes located in the US, UK, and other European countries. You will save money on your education if you opt for MBBS in Romania as compared to Study MBBS in India.
Moreover, the students will also get higher placements due to the low unemployment rate of doctors in the country. India needs about 46000 doctors annually whereas there are only 22000 MBBS doctors available to serve them. This makes it one of the best career options for Indian students who can fill this gap of shortage of doctors in India through MBBS education abroad and then return to their homeland to serve us with their expertise.
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Romania
- Studying MBBS in Romania is a good option for Indian students as the universities in Romania offer the best education, are very affordable and you can study in other second or third European countries easily.
- No requirement for an entrance examination to study in a medical university in Romania. To study medicine abroad, every candidate must pass National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET).
- Romania is among the top 10 countries in the world that offer medical education MBBS and are recognized by WHO, UNICEF, and NMC.
- Medical degrees from Romania are globally renowned. Studying medicine in Romania couldn’t be any better. Not only do they impart knowledge to the students but also make them bring out the best in them, helping them grow and become excellent doctors in the future.
- The medium of teaching and instruction for MBBS in Romania is English. This makes the country perfect for international students looking to learn medicine.
Recognition of Romanian Medical Universities
- World Directory of Medical Schools
- The Medical Board of California
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- CGFMC International Global Credibility.
- National Medical Council of India (NMC)
- The association of medical schools in Europe
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- World Federation for Medical Education (WFME)
- The Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER)
- The United States Medical Licensing Examination(USMLE)
- British Medical Council (BMC)
- United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)